Friday, October 14, 2011

Impulse will be the death of me!

My breakfast this morning was a high calorie, high fat muffin. Clearly I am doing everything possible to not lose these last few pounds. This is what happens when I work on impulse. I was running late(which is always the case these days). Actually, I was running later than usual and couldn't stop for coffee. Once I was in the office and settled, I ran out to get coffee. On impulse, coffee turned into coffee and a muffin.

I took the liberty of highlighting the 'good' stuff. I'd also like to add that is was so not worth the 12 Weight Watchers points it cost me. :( I would love to blame this little splurge on hormones but, this was nothing but pure impulse!

French Toast Muffin:
A moist blend of cinnamon and maple flavors. Topped with coarse sugar and a generous portion of maple icing.

Serving Size (g) 142.0
Calories 490.0
Fat Calories 170.0
Total Fat (g) 19.0
Saturated Fat (g) 4.5
Trans Fat (g) 0.0
Cholesterol (mg) 20.0
Sodium (mg) 280.0
Total Carbohydrates (g) 74.0
Fiber (g) 0.0
Sugars (g) 50.0
Protein (g) 6.0
Vitamin A (% daily value) 0.0
Vitamin C (% daily value) 0.0
Calcium (% daily value) 6.0
Iron (% daily value) 4.0

No comments:

Post a Comment