Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stress + Overeating = More Stress and Overeating!

I'm stressed to the max, so naturally that means I've been pigging out all day and making poor food choices. Example: Eggo Waffles for breakfast. They're a lot of points but most days totally not worth the splurge, today being one of those days. It's extremely frustrating when you're fully aware of what you're doing. It's one thing to sit and be mindless while eating. That was not the case with me. I knew with every bite I took that I was well over my daily Weight Watchers Points. I wanted to stop but, I couldn't. To make matters worse, I saw the Orthopedist today and good news...I'm okay(well mostly). The bad news, I got a cortisone injection to help me cross the finish line in less than two weeks with as little pain as possible. So, because of this injection I cannot work out for two days. I would feel a whole lot better if I was at least burning some calories but, the only calories I'm burning today includes my trips from the sofa to the kitchen and back to the sofa...repeat x20. This gloomy, rainy, sunless day isn't making things any easier for me. Let's do a tally shall we?...depressing weather, stress, unable to work out and overindulging with food. Not good, not good at all! Though all hope is not lost. I will not let this one day get in the way of my ultimate goal, to lose these last few unwanted pounds. I'm going to journal all that I've eaten (I'm a little scared, lol) and let the rest of today be a fresh start. Why wait till Sunday?


The hit list:

2 Eggo Waffles 
2 slices of bacon
2 tsp of butter
2 tbsp of syrup
Cup of coffee w/ cream and sugar(1 tsp each)
16 Townhouse  Flabread Crispers
2 tbsp Salsa
16oz Caramel Macchiato (skim)
1 cup of pasta w/ 2 Italian sausages
1/2 cup of Marinara Sauce
1 piece of garlic toast
1 Klondike Bar ice cream sandwich
1 mini Entenmann's chocolate donut
lots and lots and lots more of Townhouse Flatbread Crispers

A total of 48 points, not including all the Flatbread Crispers I didn't bother portioning out (my daily point value is 31). Typing this list has actually made me feel fuller. Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment