Monday, August 29, 2011

Typical daily menu

Typical  'good' day:

Breakfast: 
Yogurt 3-4 points(depend on the brand, type)
breakfast bar 3-4 points
coffee with 2tsp of sugar & 2tbsp of cream 4 points

Lunch:
bowl of oatmeal 3-4 points
piece of fruit 0 points

Snack:
1 ounce of goldfish 3 points or
12 Wheat thins 4 points or
10 Townhouse crackers(sometimes with cheese) 4points/with cheese 6 points

Dinner:
5-6 ounce Salmon 7 points
1-2 cups of broccoli 0 points
1/2 cup of mashed potatoes 3 points

Dessert:
Ice cream 5 points


Typical 'bad' day:

Breakfast:
16oz Caramel Macchiato w/ 2% milk 6 points
blueberry bagel w/ butter 11 points

Lunch:
Yogurt 3-4 points
breakfast bar 3-4 points
fruit 0 points

Snack:
Usually the same as a 'good' day

Dinner:
Most 'bad' days end with me picking up take out and, it almost always includes dessert

Even on days when I don't necessarily make healthy choices, I still try to stay within the points I'm allowed.  I also want to point out that on either of these days, good or bad I usually work out which 1.gives you points to bank or use(I always end up using these on bad days) and 2. keeps you fit and healthy. At the end of the week having had good days as well as bad days there is usually a weight loss. :-)





































No comments:

Post a Comment