Saturday, August 20, 2011

My before, after &, after after

The before picture is me out celebrating my birthday in September of 2007. I was 286lbs, the heaviest I've ever been! The first after is me out celebrating my birthday in September of 2009. I'm at my goal weight here, actually I'm a little under my goal weight. My after after picture, is me running a 10 miler on my birthday in September of 2010. I was already gaining weight, I've since gained more :(. I'm about 20lbs from my original goal weight which, prompted me to rejoin Weight Watchers and get back to being healthier and more fit.
September 2007
 
September 2009

10 miler September 18, 2010




2 comments:

  1. I'm so brave to post that before picture. I'm looking at it and second guessing myself. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete