Monday, August 22, 2011

My 4 Point Dinner

So remember how I said learning to eat while being back on plan would be tough? Well I found myself in a bit of a dilemma tonight. I was down to 5 points. Yes, 5 points!!! What am I going to eat with 5 measly points and better yet, how am I going to include dessert?! First of all, there will be no dessert! Tough luck Missy, maybe next time I'll budget those points a lot better. I'll confess, I sort of went a little crazy with the points this morning but oh will I pay the price for that.

But wait, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I had a delicious fulfilling meal as you can see below. 4 ounces of pan fried boneless skinless chicken breast(4 pts on Weight Watchers plan) and lots and lots of broccoli(0 pts on Weight Watchers plan). As for that dessert? I did get to enjoy dessert after all. Fortunately for me, I worked out and earned enough activity points to have an ice cream sandwich. :-) Working out served two purposes. It keeps me healthy and it allows me to splurge a little on dessert (don't go overboard with the desserts!).

4 point dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment