Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Monday blues on a Tuesday



Yesterday was one of  those bad days I addressed on a previous post. I think the days I know I'm going to run and burn lots of calories I tend to be a little loose when making food choices. I'm really trying to work on that. I would like to consistently make healthier food choices and not just on the days I'm not running. It's hard but, I have no doubt it can be done! Even my run yesterday was trying. First, I decided that I didn't feel like making the drive to meet my group for our last official training track/speed work. Instead, I decided to run on my own. Funny thing is, part of me was hoping I wouldn't motivate myself to do so...no such luck! I first talked myself into at least walking, then I convinced myself to shoot for a nice easy 3 mile run. Well, by the time I stepped out the door I knew there would be no walking and in the end, I had covered 4.5 miles(running, of course)! Yay me! And you know what? It actually made me feel better. It definitely helped cure me of my Monday blues on a Tuesday.















No comments:

Post a Comment